Tuesday, February 28, 2006

New- Air Jordan Retro V.......

Yes the Air Jordan Vs are being retroed and low and behold the Purple/ Emerald joints are getting the treatment. Finally! I slept on them back in 1990 and kick myself for doing so. Peace to David for having the presence of mind to buy them, rock them a few times and put them on ice. To you sir, a round of applause!!

So if you're like me, when these sneakers are released, you will buy yourself a pair or two or three. Don't sleep on these bad boys!!

White/Purple-Emerald




Black/ University Blue


Since the Superbowl has come and gone. I had the privilege to hear the one and only DJ A-Track spin at DJ Jazzy Jeff's party and he did his thing on the 1 and 2. Check out the short video shot on my 'never leave it at home' digital camera.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger