Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Caribbean Flavor

There are so many beautiful islands in the Caribbean and the US Virgin Islands are the best to me (yes, I know I'm biased but this is MY blog after all). The culture, the people, the music and of course the delicious food are the best in the world.

If you have never been outside of the continental United States then you're missing out. Save some dough and plan your trip to St. Thomas, there are direct flights daily, and then take a 20 minute ferry boat ride to St. John a.k.a. Love City. You can't go wrong in STJ.

Do it for yourself, you deserve it. As you board your plane you can sing, "I'm leaving on a jet plane, I don't know when I'll be back again...."


A fellow Virgin Islander (Doug E. Fresh) and a Jamaican (Beenie Man) team up for a hot track!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger