Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day

Having known many men and women that serve in the military, I have a special place in my heart for the women and men that put
their life on the line everyday for US; not simply the United States but all of US.

I don't know all the details about the war in Iraq nor am I going to try to stand on my soap box and pontificate but I do know that
whatever starts bad can not end good.

We have to spread love and share the knowledge that we acquire. This is not an easy task. Greed lives in all of US and we have to realize that it's not all about US. We have to get in where we fit in and do the right thing always.

So to the men and women that truly have my back- THANK YOU very much!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger