Monday, June 05, 2006

Mad Monday


Mondays are the one day of the week that many people dread and try to avoid but it is unavoidable. So, what do you do? Do you wake up and make some coffee and wolf down some dry ass toast while searching for some clean socks to wear to an office where you look at the clock all day and think about going home? Well, not this homeboy. I jump out of bed every morning and thank GOD that I was able to open my eyes and that my family and friends are in good health and say to God, "What do you want me to do today?"

I make deals and cajole my daughter to get dressed, to eat her breakfast and more importantly to stifle the dragon by brushing her teeth. Trust me when I say, that I have had to come up off many a $5 dollar bills. I keep a roll of $5 bills near the bedside.

My advice to anyone that is reading this, do what you love so that it doesn't feel like work. I state this to say and don't get it twisted, that you have to put in the work and have a plan. It's all about the execution. Get your game right, take it to another level and don't be R2D2.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger