Monday, August 21, 2006

When a bad thing gets worse!

I don't know who convinced the people at Jordan Brand to create the Spizike sneaker, but to whomever lost their damn mind and thought that this shit is hot....then you've lost you're God damned mind! You need to stop and stop immediately! I have contacted an attorney and similarly to the cease and desist order that Nike issued sneaker jeweler Gabriel Urist.

Spike, if you're reading this and I know you peep OSD from time to time, the concept is good but what is up with the damn colors. You've been drinking the water in the 9th Ward (New Orleans for yall that don't know). You could have begged Nike/ Jordan Brand to work with you on some hot shit not another Dub Zero type sneaker that true 'heads may think it's cool to buy to put on display to laugh at, but won't be caught dead wearing these shits. I know, I know, it's not just about the sneakerheads but Spike I know you love sneakers just like the next dude and they could have done better by you. Shit, 40 Acres and a Mule deserves a better representation. I remember when Spike's Joint opened and it was THE place to see fresh kicks.



Please kill these sneakers now and take them to a landfill in the armpit of America and burn them. PLEASE...I'm begging you.

*Pictures courtesy of Kick-Fiend.com. More pictures can be seen on their website. I guess Kick-Fiend's pictures are being used quite a bit...their having some issues with their pictures.*
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I think not even Spike will buy them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:15 AM

    haha
    yea a lot of people use them, so we have a banner instead. Sorry about that.
    It takes a lot of bandwidth from us
    but thank you for the link back, love the name of your site.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger