Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Encouragement!


I have to apologize right off-the-bat for the OSD not being updated as frequently as I would like it to be done. To say that I’ve been busy working on a number of projects that I’m truly excited about would be an understatement. The tree with deep roots always bears sweet fruit. Remember that!

So the sneaker culture has been dealing with the onslaught of so many kicks that it’s hard to decipher what’s what these days. I thank God everyday for the life that I have and having grown up in the ‘80s and ‘90s. The reason why I say that is because there are so many good sneakers that are being released that are overlooked by the masses because many, even I at times, are stuck on the past. What happened to learning from the past to live in the present and plan for the future?

Know that IAG (short for: It’s ALL Good for those that are new to OSD) and the products coming will be inspiring and ready for the masses.

On a parting note, do a good deed for someone other than yourself and encourage a child to read and do well in school. There are too many dummies in the world that are parents and continue to fail their children miserably!

Honorable Videos:





Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger