Monday, June 18, 2007

A new swagger!


I've been introduced to some awesome people in the more recent months and what I'm finding is that all of them, every single one of these people, has a heart of gold and want to surround themselves with positive people.

The older I get, I realize that there are haters who don't want others to be successful. Well, my short and sweet response to them is....GO get a LIFE! You see, success is all about perception and some folks need to visit a Lenscrafters really soon.

What I find really interesting, is these folks that I've been introduced to have a swagger that some would deem cocky, while others would describe it as confident. I have to side with the folks on the confident side of the spectrum because I know what I like and what I don't like. I'm not about to half-step anything because then I'd be cheating myself. I have to be true to God, my family and lastly, me!

So, when you hear about folks' new SWAGGER, don't try to put them in that proverbial box of being cocky, the swagger they possess is one of confidence and the ability to dream BIG. Life is meant to be explored and so done with people. It's just sad that we must meet some assholes along our journey. Just be sure to carry a few pieces of tissue with you because you never know when you may need it.

Hot joints of the day:

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:16 PM

    Ay Mr. Wells your speaking the truth, every one should tap into that swagger. Keep good words coming.
    -Air_Junius III

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger