Sunday, August 12, 2007

Syke Nikes

With emerging technology and folks' ability to knock-off any and everything these days, it's no surprise that a plethora of fakes sneakers are for sale in a 'hood near you.

Rest assured, I've never knowingly bought a pair of fake sneakers, but I have had someone give me a pair of fake sneakers as a Christmas present. To this day, I haven't had the guts to tell the person that the kicks that they gave, albeit them being good looking sneakers, are more fugazi than Milli Vanilli.

Check out this story posted in the NY Daily News about a trucker that was stopped on the Tri-Boro Bridge with a truckload of fake Nike sneakers.

And now, for the fake sneakers in question that were give to me as a present, I present to you the fake Air Jordan X:



Click on pictures to enlarge.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger