Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Branding: Millennial Generation & Beyond



Some people believe that we've all sold our soul to the devil. There are others that will argue that we've sold out and have been soled with cement shoes. Whatever the case may be, the bottom line is people will argue at infinitum that human beings are nothing more than human billboards and lack the integrity to think and be creative beings.

Well, who am I to argue? I constantly ask myself,"Have I sold out? and Do I perpetuate the hyper-consumerism mentality that exists through the posts on the OSD website?" The quick answer....yes! Then I think about it some more and can rationalize it but I always work my way back to when is enough going to be enough?

This is a good article from the Boston Phoenix titled Bought and Sold.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger