Friday, March 14, 2008

Sign Me Up!!!!


I am sure most of you have heard the news of an official college course dedicated to kicks, called Sneakerology 101. This course is being offered at one of the U.S.'s top ranked universities; Carnegie Mellon University located in Pittsburgh, PA. Now alot of you maybe thinking why in the hell is there a college course dedicated to kicks? I don't have the answer. What I can tell you is that most likely the people on the outside looking in to our little microcosm finally realize that we are not just a bunch of sneaker crazed youth, but actually a viable asset to the business community as well as the over all economy. Just think about it, when all of us (those who filed taxes) get our stimulus rebates what are we going to spend it on? Kicks of course (at least I know I am, but not all of it). So in turn we (kick fiends unite) are helping this country get back to its rightful place of the richest nation (with the stupidest kids, sorry I had to vent). So for those of you still asking that question of why the hell is there a college course on kicks? The answer is simple, its because kicks are just as important as George Washington (at least from where I sit).

PEACE
Knowledge Is Power

BBGInc.305
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger