Saturday, March 28, 2009

A Good Walk For Those Who..."WALK GOOD".







On this 2nd Saturday of Spring, I (Paper Chasr) decided to take a good walk! Not cruising in a car, or darting in and out on the Iron Horse (Subway)...A WALK! So armed with my new Blackberry Storm (LOVE it), my pain meds (wisdom tooth), and my Yankee fitted (standard issue), I make my way to one of my favorite places for kicks of all kinds (Premium Laces NY). Turns out it was just the right timing as the staff (shout out) was wearing a nice variety of heat to celebrate the impending warm weather. The best surprise-slash-gift of the day was given to me by Pete. He whipped out the fresh for the Spring polo by Ellesse (remember them)? It fits sooooo f*cking dope! Good looks to Pete and the PLNY crew! By the way, peep the re-designed Premium Laces NY site too. WALK GOOD! Premium Laces NY
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger