The Crew discusses this week's sneaker news along with why the sneaker culture is alive and doing well, even though the Internet has "completely changed the game". Sneaker hunting, hypebeasts and OG 'heads use every tool in the toolbox to get the sneakers they're looking for. Oh, and if a sneaker is not "limited" does that mean you shouldn't buy it? Listen to the what the Crew and PremiumPete have to say.
- Why John Wall Should Sign with Reebok? (per Sole Collector) Which we find out during the show that he does sign with Reebok.
- LeBron's Free Agency Tour
- DVS Signs Exclusive Footwear Licensing deal with Diamond Supply
- Carmelo Anthony @ House of Hoops Harlem (06/12/2010)
- Nike Air Total Max Uptempo
- Air Jordan 2010 outdoor "For the Love of the Game"
- Los Angeles Lakers by UNDFTD vs Boston Celtics by Bodega Converse Sneakers & Tees
- PEAK Shane Battier PE
More work from C2
- Nike AF1 "Hamptons"
- Reebok x Heineken
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: OSDlive & OSneakerD
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, until next week, Walk GOOD!