Pictured is Reggie Holloway & Father at H-Town Sneaker Summit 2009. Photography by Dee Wells
Whoever said that sneakers don't tell stories don't know what they're talking about! From the year the sneakers were released, the multiple colorways and, more importantly, who wore them on the hardwood, grass or clay courts and on the half-pipe, kicks speak volumes.
Hear the Crew discuss some of their favorite sneakers while throwing a few shots at cats that,"bought their entire collection on eBay and frontin' like they been into kicks for years." It's interesting to say the least.
Special shout out to John Brilliant of CounterKicks.com for the information on the Adidas Mega Collection.
- SoleFly Miami (Hear why Michael Jordan was at the grand opening.)
- Eminem: I'm not messing up my Kicks!
- Footwear Industry Sales Report June 2010
- Asics Gel Nimbus 12
- Jordan Team 2010
- Nike Terra Sertig
- Nike Bespoke Reggie Holloway (R.I.P.)
- Converse Chuck Taylor Jimi Hendrix Collection
- Adidas Originals Mega Collection
- C2 Custom Mercurial Vapor Air Force 1
- Reebok x Emporio Armani Collection
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: Twitter.com/OSDLive and Twitter.com/OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, until next week, Walk GOOD!