Looking back now, I shouldn't have thought otherwise, but with the creation of magazines such as Sneaker Freaker, Sole Collector, Kicksclusive, Sneaker Marmalade and countless other publications that I'm not aware of, the footwear industry is always changing. As long as people have feet, there is going to be a need for shoes and, especially, sneakers!
In this episode, we discuss sneaker news such as Sonny Vaccaro returning to claim the summer basketball crown and his pending deal with Li Ning, along with Usain Bolt renewing his contract with Puma until 2013.
Also, we're joined by GLC of G.O.O.D. Music and listen as he talks kicks, his new distribution deal and what he and others are doing to stop youth violence in Chicago. Chuuch!
- What does OSD Mean? We're #22
- Bun-B Spokesperson for "Cadillac" sneakers
- Usain Bolt renews Puma deal until 2013
- Play Doh Kicks Contest (Core77.com)
- Team Big Footer's Newest Member: Connor Duffy
- Evan Turner inks endorsement deal with Li Ning
- Sonny Vaccaro is coming back & he's bringing a new sneaker company
- Nike files a patent for the Nike Air Mag "McFlys"
- The New York Times goes inside the fake sneaker factories
- Gourmet "The 25"
- Adidas "Crafts Pack"
- Under Armour Micro G Series
- Adidas Alive LT
- Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuse
- Nike Air Jordan 1 "Banned"
- iHome x New Balance Headphones
- Nike Bespoke Harajuku
- Craziest Fakes Ever-Nike Air Yeezy with Jordan VI sole
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: OSDLive and OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, Wear Every Pair & Walk GOOD!