Episode 144, which took place on September 15, 2010, the date stands the test of time of because it was 25-years ago that the first Nike Air Jordan basketball sneaker was released. Yes, the Air Jordan 1 in black and red with a little white was first worn my Michael Jordan in 1985.
Also, we're joined by the Future Sole High School category winners- Allen Largin & Josh Mann. Listen as they discuss their experience traveling Nike's headquarters, the role of their mentors in the process and their plans for the very near future.
- Skechers Toning Shoes / Class Action Law Suit
- Nike Plus Minus the Sensor
- Adidas Signs agrees to 4-year deal with MLS for $200 Million
- Brandon Jennings suggest being Snubbed by Nike
- Starbury Line Returns...IN CHINA!
- Under Armour Basketball line releasing early
- Saucony Hangtime
- New Basketball Shoes from Protege
- Adidas WaterBug
- Asics x Sneaker Freaker Gel Lyte III
- Nike ACG Foamposite Bakin
Brandon Jennings jamming to Lady Gaga
Media Takeout: Y'all don't know jack about the kicks Dwyane Wade is wearing.....STFU
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: OSDLive and OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at Info@osdlive.com.
As always, Wear Every Pair & Walk GOOD!