Friday, December 09, 2005

I meditate, I burn candles....


I drink green tea and still I want to smack someone today. That's right, I said it. I want to smack someone or maybe just the next person that says to me, "What do you think about this weather we're having?"

The Northeast was hit with a lot of snow and when I say a lot of snow, I mean enough snow to make Mookie (Chris Rock) from New Jack City think he had died and gone to heaven. The white stuff is everywhere and I do mean everywhere.

I spoke to my buddy in Chicago, IL last night and he said that he couldn't see anything outside the windows of his apartment. This is a cat that lives on the 37th floor of a beautiful building located in the heart of downtown Chicago. It was only a matter of time as the storm made it's way across the Midwest and into the northeast.

The snow started piling up at 7 AM EST and it didn't stop. The snow kept falling from the sky as if it were Christmas. That's right, too! I said CHRISTMAS! No more of this politically correct nonsense.

Think about it for a couple minutes. In the early '80s it was all about Black and White and then the Government introduced African-American and Caucasian. What is going on in this world? When did it become wrong to say Indian? Now, we have to say Native American. Indians occupied, what we now call the United States of America, long before European settlers even thought about sailing across the oceans.

Don't get me started and fired up. I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit and that means that I have to reconcile with the people and things that bug the shit out of me. I have to remind myself to breathe, stretch, shake and let it GO!


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger