Friday, December 16, 2005

The Retro game gone wild?

In this day and age of the sneaker game getting more and more crazy, I've been wondering for some time if some companies are taking it too far?

Now, I'm the first to say thank you to companies like Reebok, Puma, Adidas and Nike for retroing some classic sneakers. When Reebok retroed the "Bringback" old school PUMPS and Omin PUMPS I was gassed. The PUMA Clydes dropped and I was on cloud nine and immediately grabbed my PUMA track suite, my Kangol and hit up the local grocery store to find some card board boxes to breakdance on. Remember poppin' and lockin'? Oh, the memories.

In the upcoming weeks, I'll be featuring sneakers that will be released in 2006. Some of them you may like and think that you must add them to your quiver and some you may say a resounding, "PASS" on. Either way, ask yourself the question, "Has the kick game gone wild with the retros?" Feel free to post your comments and I'll select a few to be published.



Force Pack
AF1 Premium 1980 Varsity Red/White-Vars Maize
AF180 1992 White/Black-Varsity Purple
AF Operate 2005 Cool Grey/Safety Orange-V Purp

Flight Pack:
Blazer Mid 1980 White/Varsity Purple-Green
Flight89 1989 Black/Orange Blze-Var Purp-Wht
Shox MTX 2005 White/White-V Purple-Orange Bl

Uptempo Pack:
Air Max Penny 1996 Varsity Royal/Black-Univ Blue
Air More Uptempo Varsity Red/Black-White 1995
Air Double Figure TP 2005 White/Black-Cement Grey-Anthrc
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger