Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Balance- It's ON!


New Balance has been around for more than a minute- 100 years to be exact. They have a history dedicated to the runners of the world. I'm not going to lie, I'm not a runner. I only run while playing basketball or football. I tip my hat to all those runners that hit the pavement day in and day out.

This is just a preview of some of the hot colorways that NB is dropping this spring and summer. I've been told to remain patient while NB drops some heat in the USA; colorways better than those released in Europe & Asia. Patience is not one of my strong points but I'm going to walk the dogs and remain positive.

Happy 15th Birthday to my beautiful cousin Naomi! I love YOU!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger