Sunday, December 03, 2006

Old School Videos

I like to reminisce about the days when rap was rough, rugged and raw and miss those days dearly. With the commercialization of Rap and Hip Hop cats are putting out songs to move units and not to move butts, like the days of past. Here are a few of my favorite videos and if I had more time, this entry would go on for days. There are so many good old school songs and videos. Peep it!

Boogie Down Productions- "My Philosophy"


Audio Two- "I Get The Papers"

Ralph McDaniels' Music Video Box .Did you notice the Nike Air Flight '90s Milk is rockin' in the beginning of the video?

Gang Starr- "I Manifest"


Eric B. & Rakim- "Don't Sweat the Technique"


Jeru the Damaja- "Come Clean"

The beat on this track is simple, but there's something about it that makes it hot as hell. Jeru's wordplay is ill of course.

D-Nice- "Call me D-Nice"


YO! MTV Raps Last Episode- Freestyle


Craig Mack- "Flava in Ya Ear"

Flava In Ya Ear (remix)
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger