Monday, April 16, 2007

Love & War

As I write this entry, I'm traveling but had to post my thoughts on the shootings that took place this morning at Virginia Tech.

I know some folks that attended VT, many who have a lot of love for their alma mater. On a day like today,my thoughts and prayers are on the students, faculty, administrators and anyone in the Blacksburg, VA area.

You see, I've been on a mission to spread LOVE everyday because life isn't guaranteed & we have all seen too much hatred in the world, either firsthand or through those we know and love.

As human beings, with the ability to think critically, reason and create, we do a horrible job of loving our brothers & sisters. There is a thing called Binary Oppositions--there must be a top & a bottom of everything in life-- and many people put their own priorities ahead of what is better for whole.

So, as you settle down for the evening, say a prayer for mankind and remember to tell the people you love that you LOVE them.

Love is LOVE! Life is about preparing for the eternal life.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger