Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New Orleans: G-Nikes


If you're plugged into the culture the way that I am, I keep my eyes and ears wide open because as the sneaker culture has gotten more and more exposure....there are some areas that don't get alot of love.

New Orleans has been front and center in my mind, not only because I have family there and called the NO my 3rd home, but rather because the 2-year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina is right around the corner (August 29th).

Well, sneakers do play a BIG role in the fashion scene in the NO and Smoke Bizzle hit the booth and laid it down the only way a native New Orleanian can by releasing "G-Nikes". You can listen to the song here.

Post a comment about the song or feel free to email me at VISoleProprietor AT gmail.com.

Also, check out Fearless Muzik Group's website here.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger