Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Full Court Vision

I am sure that most of you at one point in your life (just like me) have experienced a "spike lee joint". Well get ready to see spikes vision brought to the NBA. On the day of April 13th, 2008 Spike Lee set out with 15+ cameras in tow to cover Kobe (oops I mean the Lakers) Vs. Spurs. Lee was given all access by head coach Phil Jackson. Lee is looking to do an all access day in the life type of documentary on Lakers star Kobe Bryant. So with Spike's unique movie vision and Kobe's (questionable) superior basketball prowess, I am sure that this documentary will be one for the record books. But isnt Lee doing a documentary on Michael Jordan as well????? I guess Kobe will never come out of the shadows of the greatest player to ever play the game (IMO).

Peace
Knowledge Is Power


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger