The World Basketball Festival (WBF), the Nike sponsored event that took place in NYC August 10-15, featured a number of events for residents of the 5-Boroughs and anyone that ventured to the Big Apple to watch some basketball, witness one of Brooklyn's Finest (Jay-Z) perform at Radio City Music Hall, and venture "Uptown" to the famed Rucker Park where there were young and old Witnesses.
In this episode, the Crew discusses the WBF and, of course, sneaker news and the people that really like sneakers, kicks, sleds, dogs or whatever you call them.
- World Basketball Festival Coverage
- Q2 Footwear Industry Sales Report
- Sneaker Freaker Takes Us Back to a Pivotal Year in Kicks......1987
- Greg Street Offers Wale Paris Dunks
- YUMS: Behind the Brand
- Size? x Puma x Sneaker Freaker R698 Reaction Pack
- Converse x Cody Hudson Chuck Taylor
- Brandon Jennings Under Armour Sneakers
- Li-Ning F2 Runner & Trainer
- Adidas Equipment Support
- Nike Lunar Elite Trail
- Adidas OByO Penguin Sneaker
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: OSDlive and OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, until next week, Wear Every Pair and Walk GOOD!