The Crew is joined by DJ Clark Kent, the man behind some of Hip Hop's all-time great songs and albums. The artists that he's worked with reads like a "Who's Who" list of the music industry, but what many people who are into sneakers know, is that Clark likes sneakers.
The Nike Air Force 1 5-Boroughs Pack was released at Nike Sportswear, located at 21 Mercer Street, in New York City, on July 31. The sneakers, along with a block party DJed by Clark Kent, were the lead-up to the World Basketball Festival, which is taking place in New York City this month.
As with all OSD episodes, we talk sneakers and, more importantly, we talk to and hear from the people that like sneakers...ALOT!
- Adidas vs. Nike World Cup follow-up
- The Mystery of Flying Kicks picks up steam in Australia & USA
- Reebok Billboard...Too distracting to drivers in Britain?
- Sneaker Art by Jurjen Semeijn
- Li-Ning & Champs Sports announce partnership
- New Li-Ning Basketball Sneakers
- Anta Kevin "KG" Garnett basketball sneakers
- Nike Trainer 1.2 x EA Sports Madden 11
- Converse DC Comics Chucks
- Nike Air Force GS Black/Silver-Hot Lime
Nike Solar HTM Soft Sandal
Nike Air Jordan 2 Candy Pack
Shout-out to SneakGeekZ for the video footage!
Follow the OSD on Twitter by following: Twitter.com/OSDLive and Twitter.com/OSneakerD.
Have an idea for a story or feedback; email us at OSDlive@gmail.com
As always, until next week, Wear Every Pair & Walk GOOD!