Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A picture speaks.......

I decided to take a break from OSD for the 4th of July weekend and with a computer on the fritz, it was a well needed reprieve. I was able to sit back and survey the landscape and realize that I have loved sneakers for well over 3 decades. Wow, that's a long-ass time and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Whomever said a picture says a thousand words was do dead on. I took some pictures over the course of the weekend of family and friends and relished in the moments that life is only getting better.

Now, I have to address a few haters whose names will not grace OSD. Two people, in particular, are a stones throw away from catching a West Indian beatin' with a leather belt and a switch. Wait, hold the F up, what am I doing to myself? I'm getting myself worked up and getting emotional when these fools don't know their ass from their elbow. What is it that I say all the time, "Spread love everyday, right?" So, I clear my mind and move on because that's what GOD would want me to to do and I'm trying really hard to get-right. They'll meet their maker and so will I and I want to have a clean conscience when I do so. Yeah, that's the way I've got to end this story. One, two, LOVE!
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger