Sunday, March 30, 2008

Allow me to Re Intorduce Myself...

Good evening OSD community. 

My name is Scott or SPS for short. I have been given the honor by Dee to contribute to the OSD site and I gladly accepted. I have been involved with OSD since its early days and I am honored to be able to share and add in this wonderful experience. 

I am an admitted sufferer of Obsessive Sneaker Disorder and have been for most of my life. I hail from Baltimore or the home of the Wire as many know it now, but to me it was and always will be a place where my love for sneakers was cultivated and allowed to bloom.  

I will be adding things from time to time so look out for me and I hope that what I can share can enrich your experiences. 


Time is Precious..... 

-SPS

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger