Friday, June 05, 2009
For Episode 84, The OSD Crew discusses the state of the sneaker market and what kicks people are feeling for the summer.
• Adidas Customize your life event
• Puma Assigns a new SVP for North American Sales
• New Balance Promotes National Running Day
• Tom's Shoes give away 140,000+ pairs of shoes
• Scarlett Johansson gives away 2000 pairs of kicks
• ERIC KOSTON covers up his shoes
• Is the Footlocker House of Hoops Houston going to become a reality?
• Mayor Gets Taken again: Bespoke AF1s knocked off and being sold on eBay
• Nike Vandal High Hologram Kids
• Christian Louboutin Sneakers HEY Ladies!!!
• New Balance x Nine West
• Adidas Originals ZX 95 Run “Sunshine”
• World B. Free is with K1X, and not Nike!
• Crooks & Castles x Vans Fremont ‘White’ –
• Nike ACG - Air Salbis + Zoom Morizaba
• GUCCI High-tops
• National Geographic Inspired customs
• Customs done in 1 Day
• Canal Street Custom
A new OSD x NiceKicks.com contest: Create your 10 Sneaker Commandments and email your list to ObsessiveSneakerDisorder@gmail.com. Win a fresh pair of Air Jordan Retro 8 sneakers!
Also, check out Sneaker Friends 2009 going down in Atlanta, GA on Thursday, June 18th. And book your flight to H-Town for the H-Town Sneaker Summit taking place in Houston on Sunday, August 2, 2009. For more information on the H-Town Sneaker Summit visit www.htownsneakersummit.com.
Be sure to join the Facebook Group and follow us on Twitter.